The Start of a Nursery

This week we will be focusing on painting, stocking and putting together at least the start of a nursery with only a couple weeks to spare before baby is here. The crib and bedding I've yet to pick up, but I did score a few cute second hand items at "The Barn," a local flea market that happens on a seasonal basis, this weekend.

This trip I went specially searching for baby stuff and was pleased to find a handful of things I love.
Namely,

*   Small felt banner
* Vintage white toy shelf
* Rolling wooden horse and car
* Black and white animal flashcards
* Maple mini rocker 
* Wood tool bin for books and toys





The tool cart I put in the boy's room for now. Though it really does work almost anywhere in our house seeing that it is provides such a handy place to toss books, cars and instruments during quick cleanups.




We also have a beautiful handmade quilt on the way that should brighten up the room instantly.
I'll be looking forward to sharing it all, once the space comes together more.