You Are My WIld

I am so excited to share this brand new venture in my life: 
You Are My Wild is a collection of life stories told through 14 photographer's snapshots of their children for a year long series documenting them as they are, and who they grow to be. 

In all honesty, I feel absolutely under qualified amongst this largely talented bunch - as I do not consider or label myself a "photographer" by any means, but I figure a challenge of any kind is always good to sharpen up skills, otherwise I tend to stick to what is easy, familiar and already known. I'm nervous, but very much looking forward to sharing this project with this group of people, their families. And you. 

Have a look if you get a chance. 
The stories have just begun. 



http://youaremywild.wordpress.com

*new posts every Tuesday // photo above by Dera Frances